Monday, August 24, 2009

2:42


I can’t explain the excitement I feel! This Sunday night, my wife and I will be inviting a group of our brothers and sisters from church into our home for the first of many Sunday nights of fellowship. We will be gathering to encounter authentic relationships and to fuse the lives and journeys of those who live by faith. I know that this will be a time to grow in our awareness of the bond we share as believers that supersedes our denominational, social or economic backgrounds. I pray these nights will be filled with raw encounters of authenticity and that these encounters will cause us to dive deep into the depths of God’s heart as we experience the richness, complexity, and enjoyment that genuine community brings!

1 comment:

Mother Prisms said...

Jessica and Alan,
We are so proud of you and adore little Jonah. Grandma Leona was trying to tell me where to go to find pictures of Jonah at Dawson's game. Can you email me the right website? Please. Thank you.
cherylbruce@gmail.com


Love you!